Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Now Serving: Welcome to My Blog! (I Forgot About It!)

Hi Kapamilyas! An idea popped on my mind as I post some items in this blog recently-how did I ever forget to introduce this blog to the online world?

Well, hello RP and hello world (computer program style)! Welcome to my blog. Yes, this is my blog. My name is Jan, a graduating student hoping to graduate this year 2007 (no more, no less)! I am currently doing thesis work and even part-time work (yes, I am working student) here in 2401 Taft Avenue in Manila (Alam Mo Na Iyan). It's good I found time to blog (thanks to my dear old campus offering free computer hours).

In the course of my blog I'll be posting information (classified as Fresh/Hot/Fast) and my random thoughts (classified as My Piece of Cake/Dessert) on ABS-CBN (my fave local TV network, the self-proclaimed #1 media network in RP). Yes, I am a Kapamilya-period. You can take me away from ABS-CBN, but you can never take ABS-CBN away from me. I am a Kapamilya-that's a fact. (Want Lysol for your bathroom, anyone?)

Invited by Mister Blogger (of course-I wonder how is he related to Mister Banker), and inspired by the 1,001 blogs devoted to ABS-CBN, this is different because of the personality handling this blog: me, of course. Everyone is entitled to his/her own piece of cake or dessert. I felt freedom of posting my views on the network upon accepting Mister Blogger's invitation.

Of course, it's inspired by Kapamilya Deal or No Deal. Wait, is it Deal or No Deal, or Meal or No Meal?

Anyway, enjoy visiting my blog, as Mister Blogger continuously asks me, "Kapamilya Jan, Deal or No Deal?" With my introduction, I hope your problem (about this blog) is solved, and you can say Deal.

No comments: