Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Fresh/Hot/Fast: My Princess on Studio 23 Passiontide

My Princess, your favorite romatic drama-comedy series from MBC/Korea airing on ABS-CBN National (in time for the Grand Royal Wedding of Prince William of the United Kingdom and Kate Middleton) gets airing on Easter Triduum on Studio 23 with a special Royal Marathon Broadcast.

My Princess has leads in Song Seung Hun (the actor who played Johnny of Autumn in My Heart aired on KBS/Korea and Channel 7/Philippines) now as Ethan the bodyguard and Kim Tae Hee (Mirian of Forbidden Love aired on KBS/Korea and ABS-CBN/Philippines, and Eunice of Stairway to Heaven aired on SBS/Korea and Channel 7/Philippines) now as Lizelle the Princess of Korea.

My Princess has its Royal Marathon airing 12:00pm-7:00pm Moundy Thursday-April 21 on Studio 23.

No comments: